- Adult chaperones are required to stay with their youth groups at all times.
- Please bring at least one adult for every 10 members of your youth group.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear a mask, but it is not mandatory.
- No food, beverages (other than water in a sealed container), gum or candy are allowed in the museum.
- Backpacks are not allowed in the galleries.
- Photographs may be taken in all areas except the Art Gallery (depending on the exhibition).
- The Museum does not have food or eating facilities.
- Bus unloading and pickup is on westbound Edwards Street in front of the Museum.
- Bus parking is available in the Visitor Center Parking Area accessed by Edwards Street.