Please visit our Educator’s Webpage for virtual exhibits, activities, and resources. Our Family Fun Site also offers activities that can be adapted to the classroom. We also have a variety of online resources designed for K-12 teachers that covers a variety of subjects.
Gather the information about your group and use the contact information below to schedule your trip. Once your trip is scheduled click the “3: Prepare for your Visit” button for additional information.
- School name & group grade level(s)
- Contact information for teacher or leader who will serve as main contact including name, email, phone, and school address
- Preferred date and time with three alternate dates
- Number of students & chaperones
- Trip format: Self-guided, Mary Ann MacLean Play Museum, or guided program – See contact information below based on the trip format
- Accommodations or special needs your group requires
- Self-guided Tour
Self-guided tours are scheduled online through the Springfield Convention and Visitors Bureau (SCVB). Visit this link to schedule your trip.