The Museum is not currently taking large group reservations at this time in order to provide for the safety of our guests.
- Adult chaperones are required to stay with their youth groups at all times.
- Please bring at least one adult for every 5 members of your youth group.
- All visitors (over age two who can medically tolerate a mask) will be required to wear a face covering at all times.
- All visitors have their temperature taken (contactless) and answer a few health questions.
- Visitors are asked to distance themselves at least 6 feet from those in other parties and to refrain from touching surfaces wherever possible.
- No food, beverages (other than water in a sealed container), gum or candy are allowed in the museum.
- Backpacks are not allowed in the galleries.
- Photographs may be taken in all areas except the Art Gallery (depending on the exhibition).
- The Museum does not have food or eating facilities. Water fountains are not available due to COVID-19 precautions.
- Bus unloading and pickup is on westbound Edwards Street in front of the Museum.
- Bus parking is available in the Visitor Center Parking Area accessed by Edwards Street.